Alerts for IT security environments
All security-relevant factors in an IT security center are permanently monitored by our various alerting packages.
Potential dangers are registered and signaled in time. Immediate countermeasures can be initiated on site or by remote monitoring.
Protection of all security-relevant
factors through our alarm
We will install the monitoring unit that is right for you for
professional use. This is used for cabinet and room monitoring
as well as in industrial areas.
By connecting various sensors and actuators, fast and safe
messages and measures are guaranteed.
Below is a small selection of events to be monitored:
- Access authorization: An access to the server room is registered by motion detectors or door contact switches.
- Temperature: analogue or digital monitoring, if a threshold value is reached, an immediate message is sent
- Humidity: A hygrometer monitors the relative humidity in % and signals a threshold value.
- Water inlet: A float switch or a water leakage system (optional) monitors water inlet.
- Smoke development: One or more optical smoke detectors (optional early fire detection) monitor possible smoke development.
- Vandalism: Vibrations caused by damage to windows, doors or wall elements are detected by sensors.
- Operating / fault messages: Systems located in the server room such as air conditioning units, fire extinguishing systems, UPS systems etc. can be connected
Digital inputs for various contact detectors as well as analog signals are available and are immediately forwarded.
Security against water entry
There are security areas that are not permanently entered
by employees and are therefore monitored.
In the event of a water pipe burst or water ingress due
to external weather conditions, for example in basement
rooms, a reaction too late is fatal.
Our sensitive leakage monitoring unit reports water
drops or moisture immediately before any damage can occur.
Profit from our comprehensive
We deploy our service technicians from our extensive
European service network.
Regular training ensures our high quality standards.
The connection of our support points to the head office is
guaranteed around the clock. A sophisticated information
system ensures the shortest possible reaction times in the
event of a fault.