Automatic extinguishing systems for server rooms
Also suitable for data centers, electrical control rooms, boiler rooms, garages,
battery rooms and many more
For the protection of important company areas, extinguishing with chemical
extinguishing agents is the optimal solution, because no additional damage is
caused by the extinguishing agent itself.
Advantages of a chemical extinguishing agent:
- almost every room is suitable to be equipped with a chemical extinguishing system
- low construction effort, therefore inexpensive installation
- overpressure flaps are completely eliminated
- low space requirement of the extinguishing agent
- the extinguishing agent can be placed directly in the extinguishing area
- residue-free extinguishing
- extinguishing agent is non-toxic, electrically non-conductive, non-corrosive
- functionality of the electronic parts remains intact when using the extinguishing agent
- extinguishing is done by a chemical reaction on a molecular basis
- fully guaranteed personal protection
- in case of fire inexpensive and easy recovery
Functionality of the automatic extinguishing system:
- monitoring by automatic fire alarm control according to EN54/EN12094-1
- smoke aspiration system for active room monitoring
- 2 line triggering principle
- optical smoke detectors / temperature controlled fire detectors
- in case of fire automatic extinguishing
- the monitoring sends all operating messages to the recipient list
Aerosol extinguishing systems
The innovative aerosol extinguishing systems impress with a
number of economic and environmentally friendly advantages:
- compact system, therefore minimal constructional measures
- immediate extinction by inhibition of the combustion reaction
- electrically non-conductive
- the extinguishing aerosol evaporates completely after extinguishing
- long service life
- minimum maintenance effort
- ODP and GWP = 0
- This extinguishing system is optimally applicable for a variety of rooms and conditions.
NOVEC extinguishing systems
When a fire is detected by the automatic detector or when the
manual call point is triggered, the alarm devices are triggered
via the fire alarm control panel.
After an object-related delay time has expired, the extinguishing
agent bottle is opened electrically and the extinguishing agent
flows into the room via extinguishing nozzles. The extinguishing
agent bottles may also be placed in the protected area.
Most chemical gases are harmless to humans and do not harm
Monitoring of all parameters
Safety is only guaranteed if all parameters can be optimally
With our monitoring systems, whose threshold values we
monitor, guarantee and, if desired, provide as a service
a complete observation of your security environment.
Fire alarm center
A separate fire fighting system control unit with the corresponding
fire detectors controls the triggering process of the extinguishing
generators. There is a two-line dependence for the triggering.
A smoke detector is activated when a fire breaks out.
This causes a pre-alarm, corresponding acoustic and
optical warning signals in the room are activated.
During the time of the pre-alarm, personnel can investigate,
the cause of the fire can be searched for and possibly eliminated.
If a second detector responds, the FACP extinguishing system
is activated. After a warning time the aerosol extinguishing
generators releases and the extinguishing agent floods the room
and extinguishes the fire in seconds.
In addition to the acoustic signal, corresponding information